Arkansas Dental CE Package
40 CE hours for Dentist and 30 CE hours for Hygienist every 2 years.
Courses Required for Renewal: CPR recertification required.
This correspondence course package contains physical workbooks that will be mailed to you. You can mail/fax in your final exam answers. A completion certificate will be emailed to you upon successful completion. In order to complete your CE credits before your state's deadline, please allow sufficient time for ordering, shipping, grading, and mailing your license application to the state.
This package is comprised of:
- Clinical Classification of Toothaches (8 CEU)
- Dentistry and Street Drugs (10 CEU)
- Emergency Preparedness (12 CEU)
- Problem Solving in Endodontics (12 CEU)
- Provisional Restorations: Key to Clinical Success (4 CEU)
Have a question? please call us at 1.800.442.1149 and we'll be happy to assist you.
For more information, contact: