Georgia Dental CE Package
40 CE hours for Dentist and Hygienist every odd year.
This correspondence course package contains physical workbooks that will be mailed to you. You can mail/fax in your final exam answers. A completion certificate will be emailed to you upon successful completion. In order to complete your CE credits before your state's deadline, please allow sufficient time for ordering, shipping, grading, and mailing your license application to the state.
This package is comprised of:
- Clinical Classification of Toothaches (8 CEU)
- Care and Maintenance of Dental Implants (3 CEU)
- Sedation In Dentistry - Part I (12 CEU)
- Antimicrobials in Dentistry (8 CEU)
- HIV & AIDS Epidemic (4 CEU)
Have a question? please call us at 1.800.442.1149 and we'll be happy to assist you.
For more information, contact:
Georgia Professional Licensing Boards Division
237 Coliseum Drive
Macon, GA 31217-3858
Phone: (478) 207-2440
Fax: (478) 207-1354