Maine Dental CE Package
40 CE hours every even year for Dentist and 30 CE hours every odd year for Hygienist.
Courses Required for Renewal: CPR renewal required every 2 years.
This correspondence course package contains physical workbooks that will be mailed to you. You can mail/fax in your final exam answers. A completion certificate will be emailed to you upon successful completion. In order to complete your CE credits before your state's deadline, please allow sufficient time for ordering, shipping, grading, and mailing your license application to the state.
This package is comprised of:
- Antimicrobials in Dentistry (8 CEU)
- Care and Maintenance of Dental Implants (3 CEU)
- Local Anesthetics (7 CEU)
- HIV & AIDS Epidemic (4 CEU)
- Infection Control & OSHA Compliance (10 CEU)
- Diabetes Mellitus (5 CEU)
- Chemical Dependency in Healthcare (3 CEU)
Have a question? please call us at 1.800.442.1149 and we'll be happy to assist you.
For more information, contact:
State of Maine
Board of Dental Examiners
143 State House Station, 161 Capitol Street
Augusta, ME 04333-0143
Phone: (207) 287-3333
Fax: (207) 287-8140